Sunday, October 08, 2006

Super Saturday Scrapfest

Talk about a fun Saturday!! I went to 12 power hours of scrapbooking fun last night down at my favorite scrapbook store. It was a total blast. I came home with a huge smile on my face and super cute pages! (Natalie, you'd be so proud!) I even won the vote and prize for cutest page done all day. Sometimes I laugh because I feel like I'm part of some weird organization of ladies who tote suitcases full of every imaginable supply down to the local scrapbook store to create layouts and frantically try to put every possible pictured moment onto a piece of 12x12 paper. Let's be completely honest - weird or not - I still love it! It's what I do and what I love. I just wish I had more time to do it and I wish I had a room completely devoted to supplies so everything isn't jammed into the office closet. Someday. Thanks to a wonderful husband who bonded with our little guy for 12 hours in order to let me have a day of scrapbooking fun!

1 comment:

lrbodine said...

You need to post a picture of your winning layout!