So yesterday I turned the big 27! How did that happen? That seems really old to me for some reason. I had such a fun day. Matt sent me emails every hour with pictures from when we first got married, I went to lunch with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, then Matt got home early and we went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping! I'm also posting a picture of me and Matt from dinner. It's such a rare occassion to get a picture of us together. I love him more than anything. I'm one lucky girl to have him!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's such a cute pic of you two. I'm glad you had a happy birthday! We had such a fun time today visiting with all the girls! We need to get together WAY more!!!
happy birthday, lynsey!
Happy Late Birthday!! That's a cute picture of you two!
We are so old. I'm glad you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment