Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bubbles

Each week when we pick Carson up from Nursery he tells us about blowing bubbles. I got some out the other day and we had lots of fun. I love that the weather is nice enough to go outside in January! What would we do if there were snow on the ground!?

5 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

SO glad you have finally posted! I was beginning to think that I would never get my Carson fix again! I must say, I have got DANG cute nieces and nephews. Such a proud aunt...

Erica said...

Avery talks about nursery bubbles too! it is so nice that the kids can play outside I think I would die in snow!

Natalie said...

It's 13 degrees in Utah today. I'll tell you what you'd do - you'd stay inside!
Thanks for new pictures. It's been far too long.

angiedunn said...

oh my techno...i love the little photo montage. so cute! teach me...

such fun pictures. you are such a good mommy.

Em said...

You are a good mom! Those pictures look so cute. I love it when they want to blow the bubbles on their own.