Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Excuse me, mister!

I got Blake out of the tub today, got him lotioned up, diapered and clothed. I went to put his jammies away and I heard Carson yell, "Mama, Blake is back in the tub!" Sure enough he hopped right back in with Carson fully clothed. I couldn't help but laugh. Apparently he wasn't ready to get out. He played again for a bit. Carson helped get him and every inch of his clothes really wet and then we got ready again for the day.

6 comments:

Laura Blue said...

he is growing too fast. that's funny that he got back in the tub. you can tell that he was enjoying it. i still can't get over his eyes...so cute! hope you're all doing well.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Love it! I guess he wasnt ready!

Summer said...

That brings back memories. My little brother Matty used to do the same thing on numerous occasions. We finally learned to make sure the water was all gone in the bathtub before we let him run free. I guess Blake is going to be a fish!

Kapri said...

THAT is a priceless picture! I love the little blake-y bean...and I have seen how much he loves the bath...so I am not surprised he got back in!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love that he decided he wasn't quite done in the bath - clothes or no clothes. He's a doll!

And to answer your question, I'm due the end of April.

Anonymous said...

Very, very funny. I love the look like "what".