Thursday, March 10, 2011

Carson says...

I will have to find a picture of Carson and add it to this post, but I wanted to write down a few things he has said just so I can remember them.

  • "Someday, in a really long time, when I'm in heaven I want to live with you and Dad, but if I'm still on this earth can I go live with Noah and Hunter's mom and dad? They have really cool toys."
  • "Mom, I can't think of anything that starts with the letter 'e' for show and tell today. I have an idea, I'll just have my pants be my show and tell. Don't worry, I won't take them off to show them." (I was a bit confused. Pants doesn't start with an 'e' and why he thinks that would be a cool/fun show and tell...I'm not sure.)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Your boys are all so so cute! Maybe someday we can join our boys to make a complete team and they'll take the basketball world by storm!
Love you!