Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Latest Projects

Here are a few of my latest creations for Young Women's - treat jar, purse (Purse-onal Progress) and some packs of gum. I recently volunteered myself to be the Personal Progress Leader. I'm already the secretary and have been in YW for three years, so I thought I needed something else to spice up my life and another excuse to create fun things. I love doing handouts and that sort of thing so this was really fun. Obviously you can tell...I am obsessed with ribbon. Not that the girls will really appreciate their packs of gun wrapped in YW paper, but I sure think they turned out darn cute. I just thought I'd share a few of my latest projects.
Now that these are complete I can finish up our wedding scrapbook and then move onto pictures of Carson. Only three more weeks until the Super Saturday Scrapfest. That's twelve hours of pure scrapbooking heaven. I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

So this is what you do after you've scrubbed the toilets!! Yes, we definitely need to hang out. talk to you soon

Julie Rae said...

SO cute!