Monday, February 26, 2007

Scrapfest

Some people have asked me to post what I did at the 12-hour scrapfest on Saturday. I went with my friend Kapri and we had a great time. Granted Kapri got twice as many pages done as I did, but oh well. I think some of these turned out pretty cute. Some of them still need a few things added to them, but here they are so you can take a look.



4 comments:

The Cronin Family said...

Seriously... you are sooo good! It looks like it was right out of a magazine. You could make mine and I'll pay you per page! :

The Thompson's said...

Those pages are all so PERFECT, but of course you did them! That's what you do best! Love them. Wish I were caught up on scrapbooks for the girls. I think I'm just going to stick to photo albums though.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

adorable!! i'm so jealous of your talent! looks like you had a blast!

lrbodine said...

Those are darling! I'm determined to get back into scrapbooking once I figure out how to be a mom. :)