Thursday, June 28, 2007

Go Diamondbacks!

Well, I've had several people tell me I fallen of the face of the earth. I have been keeping very busy with Carson, work, home projects, Young Womens, scrapbooking classes, etc. I look forward to my life slowing down just a bit, but who knows when that will happen! We did however have a very fun weekend. Carson has been loving the pool, so we swim every chance we get. Grandma Gail & Papa Dave watched Carson Saturday night so we could go the the Diamondbacks game. We had such a great time! It was lots of fun to be out with Matt! We went to the game with my parents, my brother and his wife (Dave & Karyn) and they brought their little girl, Kassie. Dave had some sweet tickets through PWC and we enjoyed a little baseball, chatted lots and ate greasy food. Here are a few pictures from the event.

Me & Karyn - seriously one of the sweetest people I know!

Me & Matt
Dave Kassie & Karyn (sporting the D-Back's colors!)
All of us! What a fun time. Thanks Dave!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

How fun!! I love me some D-backs! Cute scrapbooking pics!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Super cute pics!!! Looks like a fun night out. . . those are definitely needed every once in awhile!