Carson and his swim buddy, Preston. Preston would ask "where's that guy?" when he couldn't find Carson. Obviously something very humorous was going on when this photo was taken.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
est. 08.08.2003
8 comments:
Lynsey, Im not even sure if you remeber who I am but I some how found your blog. Carson is sooo adorable, I saw your mom the other day and was telling her how cute her grand baby was, so I thought I would leave you a post since every mother loves to hear how cute there kids are!! He is the cuttest little boy!!!(love the hair!!)
Carson...you are quite the little man now! You look so grown up, esp with yogurt all over your face! I am sorry about your bump...but it will make a cute scrapbook page :)
Love, "Nome"
What funny little guys. That is a great shot - Carson looks so happy.
you can't not laugh when looking at that picture...something must have been pretty funny.
Hey Lynsey! I'm so glad you found my blog and left a message. I love your blog, you have a gorgeous family! I'm so glad you're doing so well...keep in touch!
HEy lyndsey! Your little boy is so cute! I just found you sight again since Marci started a blog. You take really great pictures. I am going to put you on my list if that's okay so I can see what your up to and how cute your fam is!
si, esta in mexico!
I just started messing around with the digital scrapbooking, it's fun, I was no good at traditional scrapbooking, so we will see how this goes!
Post a Comment