Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08

Five years ago I met and married this guy! Five years later I just love him more and more if that's possible. He's my best friend and more than I could have asked for in a husband. Matt fishing in San Diego a couple weeks before we got engaged.
A fun trip to the mountains shortly after we were engaged.
The Pointe at South Mountain Resort with his family one month before we got married.
Our wedding day! This is the only picture I have on my computer from our wedding. These are our good friend, Steve & Becky Giobbi.
Spending out first anniversary in Hawaii visiting one of my best friends April and her husband Nick.
Happy 5th Anniversary Matt! Thanks for being the best husband a girl could ask for! I love you double infinity!!

8 comments:

The Cronin Family said...

You guys are so cute! You look the same as you did five years ago! :) Thanks for spending you anniversary weekend with me! :)

Kapri said...

super cute...happy 5th...so very glad you two found each other and had little carson..and baby b!

Diana Waite said...

Congradulations!!! Been thinking about you today! Hope you do something fun for your anniversary....

Jacque said...

:) Congrats on 5 years!

Laura Blue said...

happy anniversary... it's a little late, sorry. i LOVE all the flashback pics though... how fun!

The Thompson's said...

Happy Anniversary! Are you wearing a bikini in that pic??? HOT MAMA!

angiedunn said...

you guys are such a cute perf couple. happy anny!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats on making it to 5 years!