So I'm getting close to the "I haven't blogged for a month" mark. Sorry. For my three faithful viewers...here are some random pictures taken in the last couple months. I am so tempted to purchase a new camera for Matt so he'll get back into swing with his photography hobby! I'll purchase that nice camera with all that extra money I've been stashing away. Ha!
This belly shot was taken June 21st, so that made me...5ish months. Picture this doubled and that's me today. Notice cute little Carson in the corner. I think he's getting more excited for his brother to arrive. He pats my belly and talks to his brother. Yesterday he told him to come out and play.
Two of my very best friends in the whole world. I'm sure they will both shoot me for posting this picture but I had to because in this picture we are all pregnant. Kapri had a darling little girl in July, I'm due in November and Nicole is having another girl in January. I absolutely love these girls and wish we lived a tad closer to each other and that my life wasn't so crazy busy so I could see them more often!
Awhile back we painted Carson's big boy room and the nursery to the tan color behind Carson. Matt got out the ladder and of course Carson had to be right in there working with his dad. I love his tongue hanging out. So serious about his work! Oh and don't worry the saw is plastic!
Carson rockin' out with Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I don't know the difference. This picture was taken recently, but I feel like he looks so much more grown up even today.
Last but not least...my two favorite guys. I bought this chess set for Matt as an anniversary gift. He has been reading books and working on his strategy. Carson LOVES to play with Matt and can often be heard saying "I got your bishop!" "I take your queen!" or "Oh no, not again." He gets more hilarious everyday. His current obsessions are wearing his big boy "underwears" as he calls them over his diaper (we are slowly working on the potty training thing) and playing pirates. I can't even keep track of how many swords and guns this kid owns. He loves to sleep with them and knows when one is missing. Gotta love little boys!
This belly shot was taken June 21st, so that made me...5ish months. Picture this doubled and that's me today. Notice cute little Carson in the corner. I think he's getting more excited for his brother to arrive. He pats my belly and talks to his brother. Yesterday he told him to come out and play.
Two of my very best friends in the whole world. I'm sure they will both shoot me for posting this picture but I had to because in this picture we are all pregnant. Kapri had a darling little girl in July, I'm due in November and Nicole is having another girl in January. I absolutely love these girls and wish we lived a tad closer to each other and that my life wasn't so crazy busy so I could see them more often!
Awhile back we painted Carson's big boy room and the nursery to the tan color behind Carson. Matt got out the ladder and of course Carson had to be right in there working with his dad. I love his tongue hanging out. So serious about his work! Oh and don't worry the saw is plastic!
Carson rockin' out with Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I don't know the difference. This picture was taken recently, but I feel like he looks so much more grown up even today.
Last but not least...my two favorite guys. I bought this chess set for Matt as an anniversary gift. He has been reading books and working on his strategy. Carson LOVES to play with Matt and can often be heard saying "I got your bishop!" "I take your queen!" or "Oh no, not again." He gets more hilarious everyday. His current obsessions are wearing his big boy "underwears" as he calls them over his diaper (we are slowly working on the potty training thing) and playing pirates. I can't even keep track of how many swords and guns this kid owns. He loves to sleep with them and knows when one is missing. Gotta love little boys!
12 comments:
well there you are! I love those pictures, Carson cracks me up!
So cute that Carson is excited for his little brother to arrive. And it's not fair at all how tiny you are! Seriously, wow! You look so good - hope you feel good too!
Good to know I'm only one of three that get to enjoy your stories. I feel priveleged. Ha ha.
You are going to have so much fun with two boys. They are so wild and crazy. Kellie watched my boys last night. When Jake woke up this morning I said, "It looks like you hurt your lip" he then said, "ya, I jumped on Ethan" it was so matter of fact. Just made me laugh. I am glad that you made a post, I am now one of your four faithful viewers :)
I may not comment all the time, but I'm a faithful reader too!
I think your LITTLE bump is so cute! And I love that Carson is already playing chess!
Hello Hello! When I looked at the picture of Matt and Carson it made me wish that Joe & I could come over and play a game of "Scramble" :). I wish I could be around to hear all of Carson's new words. Such a funny boy.
yay for a lyns post!
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever.
and "i've got your bishop" has to be the funniest thing i've heard all day. carson is entertaining.
BUSTED! I look like a beached whale in that picture! Oh well, that's how it goes. You are very sweet to say such nice things...love ya!
Yes, I am going to beat you for posting that HOT picture of us but I'll forgive you! So fun that we get to do this together!! Love ya
So glad you posted some more pictures. Even though you live around the corner it seems life is so busy we hardly get to see eachother. So I love seeing the pictures!!
How fun! I hope your pregnancy is going well Lynsey. My mom & I went to Scrapfest yesterday, and it felt all wrong w/out you, Laura & Kapri there. Lol! But I felt bad that I hadn't been saying hi more often. I hope your little boy isn't growing up TOO fast now. He sure is a cutie! I hope the new one is just as sweet & fun! :o)
Post a Comment