Monday, September 01, 2008

7 Months

This is to document how much my belly has actually grown in the last few months since the picture in the previous post was taken. Matt took this one this morning. I will be 7 months on Thursday. Hooray! This kid has how much more weight to gain? I don't know where he's gonna fit! Hope everyone had a nice holiday. We spent the morning at my parent's house where we had a yummy breakfast. The little cousins enjoyed running around together. My dad got some pictures so I'll have to get those and post those next.

6 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I don't think your belly looks very big for being 7 months! I feel like maybe you were bigger with Carson. You look great, your all tummy!

Jacque said...

:) Tee hee, I love pregant pictures. I miss being pregnant...especially the stage you're at now...not too huge and uncomfortable, but big enough for every stranger to smile at you when you walk by. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lynsey, you look so good. I think that Sara might be right that you might be smaller than you were with Carson. I like your long hair. Such a cute pregnant girl!

Kapri said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant girl ever...seriously. Tell baby Blake to come a little early...like 3 weeks...so we can play sooner :) Miss you guys...Rome asked for Carson again today.

The Cronin Family said...

So very cute! You have a perfect basketball tummy! Your lucky because the reason my tummy does not get so cute because half of it goes to the rear! eeek!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay that isn't fair because that is what I look like bloated, not pregnant! You are the cutest pregnant chica ever!