Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Hulk

Carson spends much of his time these days with my mother-in-law, sister and sister-in-law while Matt and I both work. They have all been very kind and generous to help us the past few months. I will be happy to be a stay at home mom once again come November 1st!! Carson loves playing with his cousins. He is over at Liza's house this morning and she forwarded me this picture with a message that said, "Already having fun!" Knowing that he is enjoying himself makes leaving him so much easier on me. So, here is Carson A.K.A. "The Hulk" having a grand 'ol time at Aunt Liza's house.

7 comments:

Diane said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady :) And your little guy is the cutest hulk I've ever seen. I can't wait to catch up!

Diana Waite said...

This totally cracked me up! Carson is a funny guy! Love that they captured it on film for ya.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Carson is lucky he has family so close by. I love that he is such a little BOY!!

Kapri said...

so so funny! We loved seeing you today carson...I'll come over soon and see you golf clubs

Jacque said...

I, like you, am so thankful I have family to help with the little one. I only work 2 days a week, but it's so nice to know that I can leave him with somebody who loves him and not have to worry about his well-being all day. There's nothing like having close family!

Jenna said...

Hey! You are the cutest pregnant girl! Carson is something else with those goggles. He is so handsome. That is great you have all those family babysitters for him. I miss my mom watching Davis! Love his Hulk costume.

d feist said...

Oooo, scary guy! He looks mad. Can't wait to see you next month.