I had a 3D ultrasound this morning. Here is a preview of our little man. I have compared 3D photos of this little guy and Carson and they look a lot alike. I'll be interested to see how much they resemble each other once he's actually here in November. Isn't technology amazing!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Oh Lynsey, how exciting! You obviously know they are in there, but is always fun to actually see them. My guess is that he looks a lot like Caron. We will see pretty soon!
I think he does look alot like Carson too!! He is gonna be a cutie!! I am excited to see him!
awww so cute! Time is flying by. He will be here so soon!
Well, Hello little man! That is REALLY cool! The mystery of what they will look like is SO exciting....:)
Aww, so sweet. There's just something so wonderful about precious little babies.
Wow, that is incredible...and slightly frightening how well you can see him in there! I can't wait to meet him in December.
he looks so dang sweet! i can't wait to meet the little guy!
Oh my word. I am so excited for you. I just love those 3-D ultra sounds. I am so excited for you.
k, i totally see it! hi carson twin!
i'm so excited for you to be a stay at home mom...i'll be shortly behind you!
and way to be the cutest pregnant girl ever. the end.
how exciting! he looks so cute!
it's so crazy what kinda of things they can do and see. i love it though! i guess only time will tell how close they look. yay!
Oh my gosh! Look at those cute little hands! So darling!
He looks just like Carson! Another little handsome fella!
Only 62 more days! How're you holding up? I miss you so much Lynner!!
Love you!
Those pictures are amazing! It was so great to finally meet you in person last Saturday at SE....hope sales were amazing!
I linked you on my blog post today...hope that's okay.
happy conference weekend!
misha
Post a Comment