Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carson & Blake

If you come to our house you'll know this is Carson's typical daily attire. He loves to sport his whatever day of the week undies. I dress him everyday and he always ends up looking like this. He's only three - it's cute for the time being.
Our happy Bean. We sure love this kid. He is now eight months, crawling everywhere, teething like a maniac and sporting his hood thanks to big brother Carson.

3 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Haha... classic Carson! I love it! And that Blake... ahh, I could eat him up. He's so dang cute!

lrbodine said...

Ellie has already started this lack of clothing phase at 2! I dress her and she undresses down to undies.

Carson and Blake are such cute boys and it looks like they are going to have lots of fun together growing up!

Anonymous said...

Look how tan Carson is. I don't suppose that he spends any time outside huh ;).