Monday, July 27, 2009

Free snowcone! GRAPE is my favorite.

On Saturday we headed over to Hunter's 5th birthday party. Carson was having such a good time I didn't even get a picture of him. I was sure the red stain on his face and belly from the snowcones wouldn't come off for Sunday. He loves playing with his cousins. I did catch a few shots of Blake. Check out that serious face!


This is why dad is his favorite! He shares his snowcone. Blake loved it.


I have a very similar picture of Matt with Carson.



4 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

When do we get to see pictures of your new family room?!

Natalie said...

Very Brian Regan. Funny.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a different baby with the hat on. Hey, I just read the other comment. What new family room?

The Cronin Family said...

Blake looks like a little man in a baby body! He sure is a cutie!