Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!




Today marks six years of wedded bliss for us! I couldn't have asked for a better husband. Neither of us are perfect, but I'd say we are pretty darn perfect for each other. Matt got an electric guitar and amp for our anniversary. How romantic, I know. I did some redecorating in the family room and dining room and Matt surprised me and got me a NutriMill to make my own flours. I guess that's kind of a big deal for us celiac people. No more $28.00 bags of flour for me or $9.00 loaves of bread. So, happy anniversary to us!

12 comments:

lrbodine said...

Your house looks great. I love the new couches, coffee table and rug!

And Happy Anniversary!

Momma Dianna said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I absolutely love your new room!

Diana Waite said...

Happy Annivesary! How FANTASTIC, you both got EXACTLY what you wanted! :)

Erica Wiezbowski said...

the furniture looks awesome...can't wait to see it in person! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the living room, it looks great!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the living rom, it looks great!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

The room looks amazing Lyns! Love your wall collage. I need you to come by my interior designer now :)

The Cronin Family said...

Happy anniversary! The room looks awesome. Please come decorate mine once I get some money! :) I just love the colors!

Nicole said...

i love the new front room! lucky! congrats on the 6 years!

d feist said...

6 years. Still beating the odds. Your house is so cute. Please come decorate mine when you visit this week! Let's meet up for brunch or something.

Kapri said...

Ahh! It looks so good! oh, and so does the guitar...so excited you got a nutrimill...and so happy you two got together!

Monica said...

The room looks fabulous!!