Saturday, October 17, 2009

So very Blake

A few weeks ago my friend had a little Halloween bash for the kids! She always goes above and beyond for these events. Carson and Rome were too busy destroying her house, but she did get this cute shot of Blake. This sitting position is SO very Blake!

2 comments:

Kapri said...

I love the Blake-y Bean! How could I not take a pic of his total signature cuteness!!!

Jourdan McLaws said...

Jake said your baby was pretty adorable, I haven't seen him in a while, I love the video of him walking, kids grow so fast I try to soak up all the wonderful moment of motherhood. I would love your friends help with photos, is her daughter pretty cute, she sounds like the PERFECT age. I'll make her a bow or show her how or whatever she wants, I just live around the corner so let me know.