est. 08.08.2003
so sad we missed the party!can't believe he is already walking!!!!!see you soon :)
he CAN'T be doing that yet!
holy cow that is awesome jelly has no teeth and no walking skills, so maybe blake can teach her a few tricks
video isnt working! I'm sad I cant see it
So cute! He's still so little!
What a cutie! Time to baby proof the house. :-)
wow...you post your stuff fast. I am so behind. Blake should be walking to you...not me. Remind me to switch you places next time :)
So cute! Good job, Blake.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so sad we missed the party!
can't believe he is already walking!!!!!
see you soon :)
he CAN'T be doing that yet!
holy cow that is awesome jelly has no teeth and no walking skills, so maybe blake can teach her a few tricks
video isnt working! I'm sad I cant see it
So cute! He's still so little!
What a cutie! Time to baby proof the house. :-)
wow...you post your stuff fast. I am so behind. Blake should be walking to you...not me. Remind me to switch you places next time :)
So cute! Good job, Blake.
Post a Comment