I have the funniest converstations/exchanges with Carson on a daily basis. Here are two of the latest.
First...
Carson: "Mama, why do we keep taking naps?"
Me: "Naps make us happy."
{Carson pauses for a moment to think about my answer}
Carson: "Well, naps don't make me happy....they just make me all sweaty."
True, true! Carson is a sweaty sleeper. I feel like I have to wash his sheets every day because he wakes up looking like he got out of the tub.
Second...
{Carson playing with his StarScream Transformer next to me}
Carson: "Mama, StarScream wants to say hi to you."
Me: "Hi StarScream."
{Carson looks at me like I belong in the looney bin}
Carson: "Mom! Toys don't talk."
Oh, well, you shouldn't tell me he wants to say hi then!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute! i'm excited for fun conversations with broc one day! miss you girly!
that is so funny. I love that kid!
this is FUNNY!!! love boys.. dude seriously I am LOL... toys don't talk
Post a Comment