Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling a tad behind.

Ugh. I just browsed through the pictures on my camera and yes, I am offically behind on keeping this blog updated. Oh well. Between work, house, kids, etc. I can't always be on top of things, right? We've had a fun/busy last couple months. You'll just have to take my word for it. Here's an updated picture of each boy. Both pictures make me smile.
This is Blake before getting dressed for church on Sunday. He's been a little cranky lately. In his defense his first tooth finally broke through. Can I get a hallelujah!? He also debuted his walking skills last night. He has taken a step here and there, but last night I got it on video! He will be cruisin' around and getting into everything in no time. Time for cabinet locks!
Carson has had a rough few days. He scraped up his neck and back the other day AND burned his hand on our panini press. Is it just my child or does every three/almost four year old never want to wear clothes? He was sporting the above ensemble (if we can call it that) the other day. I asked him, "Why are you dressed like that?" His reponse,"My father taught me." Oh, of course. That's Carson's response for everything. I'm positive Matt didn't teach him to run around in his undies and put Batman pajamas on his head. He definitely wins points for making me laugh. Back to Carson scraping his neck and back. How'd he do that? Well, he climbed up on the kitchen counter and was trying to get some chocolate. He'll tell you this whole story. I hope he learned his lesson.


3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FUN< FUN boys! Love Carson he's a crack up!

lrbodine said...

Ellie has already started the no clothes around the house at age 2...I have to tell Rob that I really do get her dressed but throughout the day she undresses and I don't bother putting the clothes back on unless we're going somewhere!

Your boys are so cute. And I'm impressed with Blake's walking skills before a year!

Keeping up with the Joneses? said...

I'm so happy someone created blogs so I can check in on the people I love! Your boys are so dang cute!!! It makes me crazy that they don't even know their "great" aunt Gwen. (It's shameful!) xoxo