est. 08.08.2003
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!! Carson is gpoing to LOVE the pirate pictures:)
looks like fun!i have a favor.we are having a girls dinner.mother's house.september 24th at 6 pm.dinner will be served.and good company will be provided.can you please pass the info onto liza, allison, and karen...and let me know who can come.thanks.sorry- lost all the email adds.
Even though you are sideways in all of these, I loved this post. I studied Plymouth in college. It is very interesting to me. Congrats on the trip!!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!! Carson is gpoing to LOVE the pirate pictures:)
looks like fun!
i have a favor.
we are having a girls dinner.
mother's house.
september 24th at 6 pm.
dinner will be served.
and good company will be provided.
can you please pass the info onto liza, allison, and karen...and let me know who can come.
thanks.
sorry- lost all the email adds.
Even though you are sideways in all of these, I loved this post. I studied Plymouth in college. It is very interesting to me. Congrats on the trip!!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment