Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I know we sure did. Carson loved his mask for about five mintues and then wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well. At least I got one picture of him!
If you asked Carson what he was going to be for Halloween he'd tell you, "a strong super hero with a lot of muscles."
A quick family shot before we headed off for the Halloween parties. Carson was a super hero and Blake was a dinosaur.
My parent's ward has an annual Halloween party, so all the kids that live here get together so the cousins can trick or treat together. It's always lots of fun! Annie came from California with Cohen this year. After trick or treating we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for spider cupcakes (as if the kids didn't already have enough sweets). I think Liza won for best adult costume. She was octo-mom. She had babies strapped all over her body. Hilarious.Way to be festive, Lize.
2 comments:
Love it! WIsh we could have seen them in person:)!
Wish I could have been there to go trick or treating with my nephews...maybe Carson will want to put his costume on when we come to visit. :) Cute cute cute.
Post a Comment