Matt is channeling his inner Paul Teutel Sr. from Orange County Choppers. Today Carson keeps saying, "I hope dad wins his whisker contest at work today." Good luck, Matt! We hope you bring home the prize!
Oh my gosh, I had no idea my brother could look so white trash. I wish he was wearing a wife beater. Bring home the big prize and make us proud Matt!!!
5 comments:
Matt I think you should Keep it ! See ya Sunday chops and all - the other Matt
Oh my gosh, I had no idea my brother could look so white trash. I wish he was wearing a wife beater. Bring home the big prize and make us proud Matt!!!
oh my gosh...funniest thing ever. You should totally go to church like that MAtt!
this is Brant...I fully approve...excellent
Oh my goodness. How do you look at him?
But, I do hope you win, Matt. You'd better get something out of that!
Post a Comment