Monday, January 11, 2010

We'd like to announce...

We are adding yet another addition to the family!
Carson - October 2005
Blake - November 2008


Baby Evans #3 - August 1, 2010

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! SO excited for guys! Congratulations! How fun to have another little babe on the way. What do you think? Girl? Or boy? You need a girl! Then you can buy all that girlie stuff you love so much! Hooray for new babies! Have you been sick at all? I hope not. Ugh. So happy for you!

lrbodine said...

Congrats! So excited for you and the cute kid to arrive this year. :)

Diana Waite said...

yipee!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

YAY!!! I am excited:)

Momma Dianna said...

Holy surprise! Congrats on the fun news! Maybe you'll get a girl this time!

angiedunn said...

that is so exciting!!!!!! yay!

Monica said...

Congrats cuz! August is a great time to have a baby!! Whomever he/she is will start school later and be the oldest one in their class. We are so happy for you!!

OurHappyFamily said...

WHAT?? I'm so excited I can hardly take this news!!! Congrats girl!! We can go crazy together (*WINK*)!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!

Jami Baker said...

Congrats to you 2!! That is exciting! Hope you are feeling good!! Are you wanting a girl???

The*Evans*Family said...

Q: Am I wanting a girl?
A: I'm really fine either way. If I have a preference it would probably lean more towards wanting a boy. I know and am familiar with boys, so that would be wonderful. A girl would be fun to shop for of course! I've had a girl stash for years.

Em said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope you have a happy and healthy 7 1/2 months left!

Anonymous said...

congrats that is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys!

Laura Blue said...

yay! congrats!

Megan and Taj said...

oh... HOW EXCITING!!!!! CONGRATS!

Aaron & Laura said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Our babies can be friends! :)

Kapri said...

Yay another baby! I'm just glad I can shop for yours and keep my need for a baby at bay :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

SO exciting!!! You make such beautiful babies! I hope you are feeling well! :)

Lindsay Ann said...

Congrats! Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! Are you sick yet?

Lindsay Ann said...

Congrats! Are you sick yet?

Julie Rae said...

Congratulations!!

Nicole said...

YEA!!!! i'm so excited for you lyns! i hope you are feeling well! hopefully one day i move back so our kiddos can play together!!!

Diane said...

Congratulations you crazy girl! Did you know that I'm pregnant too? Due June 10th!!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Congrats Lynsey...I'm due the day before you!

Steph and David said...

YAY for another baby!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Kristina Johnson said...

We're so excited for you! Looks like we will be pregnant at the same time since I'm due August 10. Lets go to lunch or something soon!
Kristina