Saturday, January 30, 2010

1/2 Monkey

I swear Blake is part monkey. The kids goal in life is to climb on absolutely anything possible! He loves chairs. When a chair isn't in use I have to lay it down on the floor so he can't use it to step to something higher - dining room table, kitchen table, desk, bed, etc. Today I even saw him trying to climb some filing cabinets. I'm thinking he gets this from his dad. Matt was a climber as a child too. Super fun. Sure he looks sweet an innocent in this picture, but he keeps me on my toes that's for sure!
I still have no clue as to how he got on top of the desk with no chair around. Kapri was over helping me put together our new desk. She caught Blake and snapped a picture. I think we'll have to start calling him Mowgli from The Jungle Book.

Even though he has monkey-ish tendencies...we still love him like crazy. Sweet little boy.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It's hard to keep up when they are like that...

Put a picture up of your desk when it's all done. I'm almost ready to reveal the office. You will DIE (when you see how bad it was...)

Kapri said...

oh blake....she isn't kidding. everytime I turned around over there you were standing on some table. P.S. I moved the chair after I found you on the desk...in case your mom was wondering

Sara Hollobaugh said...

CUTE! Especially when I am not the one chasing all day!!

The Thompson's said...

That's the difference b/t girls and boys! Mine just cry and whine! ha ha