Monday, February 01, 2010

Little Peanut

Here's Baby Evans #3. 14 weeks. They did an ultrasound to check dates and size to make sure we were right on schedule. Everything looks good so far. They will do a more extensive ultrasound on March 1st and tell us for sure what we are having. Right now they just have an educated guess. I'll post that once we know for sure!

5 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

YAY YAY!! Cute little baby already!

Laura Blue said...

so exciting! glad everything looks good. they're guessing it's a girl, huh? what's the heartbeat? will you tell that?

d feist said...

Girl! I love looking back at ultrasound pictures and thinking about baby while he was growing in the womb - and then realizing that he had the same personality and habits then that he does now. Yep, I'm ready for #2. I've totally forgotten how sick and miserable I felt the entire pregnancy. I hope you are feeling great!

Anonymous said...

It was SO fun to see you guys on Sat. Thanks for making time for us. And thanks again for the darling outfit. I honestly LOVE it. I have it hanging in her room where I can see it everytime I walk in. I love it. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. We loved chatting all night!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Oh jeez...they did the same thing to me! They predicted another girl, but I am hoping it grows something by March 2 when I have my "real" ultrasound. Ok...I will love it either way, but until I know for sure I can say I wouldn't mind a little change around here...