Friday, February 19, 2010

"Noodle"

I've always called Carson my "Noodle" and boy do I sure love him! He's got quite the personality and can always make me laugh. I saw on someone's blog that they asked their four year old a series of questions, so I thought I'd do it with Carson. Some answers I expected and others made me laugh.
  • What's your favorite color? Green
  • What's your favorite number? 4
  • What's your favorite food? Strawberries
  • What's your favorite drink? Orange Juice
  • What's your favorite cereal? Pebble Puffs (Sounds like a mix of Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Puffs to me)
  • Who's your favorite friend? I have two, Bridgon and Rome.
  • What's your favorite thing to do with mom? Play games and when she eats with me.
  • What's your favorite thing to do with dad? Play with his iTouch
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A superhero!
  • What's your favorite scripture story? When Jesus is big and tall
  • Why do we go to church? I don't like to go to church.
  • Let's try this again. Why do we go to church? To learn about Jesus.
  • Where do you want to go on your mission? To the dinosaur museum.
  • What's your favorite movie? Star Wars
  • What's your favorite treat? TicTacs
  • What's your favorite song? I Am A Builder
  • What's your favorite book? The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything
  • What's your favorite thing about being four? That then I'll be five and then six.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I love the question about his mission..classic! that place IS SO MUCH FUN!

Natalie said...

I think the dinosaur museum is the only true mission. I didn't want to go because I knew that wasn't an option.