Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Date Night

A few of us having been feeling a bit under the weather, but we decided getting out of the house for a bit was a nice option. First, we headed off to Pei Wei for dinner. I was sitting closest to Blake, therefore, I was in charge of making him be happy. That's always a chore at restaurants. He's not a huge fan of being strapped into a highchair. It was only a matter of time until he lost interest and started throwing rice and noodles. After I inhaled my food, it was off to our next destination...Bahama Bucks. I think I've been there three times this week. Can we just blame it on me being pregnant and it always sounds good??
As you can see, Blake, thoroughly enjoyed sharing a Bahamakazi with dad.
Carson enjoying his snowcone. He requested anything green. Surprise, surprise! We settled on Lime. Quite tasty!


Blake decided to get serious about the Bahamakazi and take the job of actually holding the cup.


Carson thought he'd put the umbrella to good use and keep the rain away. He was all smiles until the umbrella broke 30 mintues later at our house.

I love going on dates with just me and Matt, but fun family date nights are a good time too!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

Holy cow those pictures are HILARIOUS!