This weekend we attended our first ever Snedigar Family Reunion. Matt made the comment early on that vacations are not relaxing. I completely agree. Going anywhere with and keeping an eye on three children is lots of work. I'm surprised Blake is not lost somewhere in the Pine, Arizona wilderness. I am still in awe that my parents did anything with ten children. We did however manage to have a great time visiting with aunts, uncles and cousins. Family drove and flew in from all over. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family. I grew up going to the cabin with this side of the family. Lots of my fondest memories took place on cabin trips and with the people photographed here. We have always really enjoyed each others company and that was true yet again this weekend. Thanks to my cousin, Jourdan, for making this happen. It definitely needs to happen again. Monday, September 06, 2010
Snedigar Family Reunion
This weekend we attended our first ever Snedigar Family Reunion. Matt made the comment early on that vacations are not relaxing. I completely agree. Going anywhere with and keeping an eye on three children is lots of work. I'm surprised Blake is not lost somewhere in the Pine, Arizona wilderness. I am still in awe that my parents did anything with ten children. We did however manage to have a great time visiting with aunts, uncles and cousins. Family drove and flew in from all over. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family. I grew up going to the cabin with this side of the family. Lots of my fondest memories took place on cabin trips and with the people photographed here. We have always really enjoyed each others company and that was true yet again this weekend. Thanks to my cousin, Jourdan, for making this happen. It definitely needs to happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment