Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sweet Boys

I've said it before and I'll say it again...my boys sure are darling! I can say that, right? Before I even had kids I always had this feeling that I would have all boys and I absolutely love it. Each of them are so different. Carson is tender hearted and quite the goofball. Blake is sweet and a complete tornado (in to everything!). It will be fun to see Tanner's personality come out more. Right now he is completely content with his binky, smiles lots and sleeps like a total champ! I'm grateful these boys are mine. I love each one of them to pieces. Yesterday we took Tanner for his 2 month visit. The doctor stepped out for a bit and when he walked in I was holding Tanner and had Carson and Blake each hugging one of my legs. Dr. Salek smiled and said, "Enjoy this because it doesn't last forever." I'm sure glad my boys love me.

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

UH! This is SOOO ADORABLE! How are you going to choose which one to put up on your wall?!

OurHappyFamily said...

Love it! You do boys so well!! LOVE the picture!

Nicole said...

I agree with you...your boys are darling! I can't wait to meet Mr. Tanner!

Kapri said...

so so cute. love those boys of yours. i just love that tanner baby!

Diane said...

I agree, your boys are darling!

Monroe Family said...

What a cute picture! It was fun to see you last weekend.