Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tanner - 3 Months

Seriously!? How can you not want to kiss those chubby cheeks?? Yes, this sweet boys is already three months old? How did that happen? He's cute. He's happy. He loves to smile. Carson especially loves that he can get Tanner to smile at him. As you can see in the pictures he get progressively more and more cheesy with his grin. He just can't contain all that baby happiness. In the last picture can't you just hear the giggle??



This post is dedicated to Aunt Marci. I was just talking with her on the phone and took these pictures moments after getting off the phone. I thought she needed to see her cute nephew. smiling!

4 comments:

Marci said...

I did need to see my perfect and absolutely adorable nephew smiling! I bet he was thinking about how excited he is to see me in December. I love you Tanner!!!!

Natalie said...

When I get a post dedicated to me, then I'll know I'm cool. Clearly, I haven't arrived yet.

Tanner looks so cute. They look so different as they get older, don't they?

Laura Blue said...

OMG!!! So adorable...wish I could hear him giggle.

Diana Waite said...

He is SO incredibly CUTE!!