The other night we went over to visit my parents. I told Carson to tell them where he went on his trip. When he told my mom he went to the caves and I told her it was Kartchner Caverns she asked Carson, "How did you get in?" Carson replied, "Through the little door." His tone was completely saying - duh! How else would he get into a cave?? Apparently, there is a waiting list to get in which is why my mom asked the question.
I also think now would be a good time to mention Carson's love for everything green. His outfit made me think of this. He picked it out himself and he picked out a red one for Blake. Every project (and I seriously mean EVERY project) he has brought home from preschool is colored or painted with only green. I asked his teacher today if she had noticed that and she laughed. She hadn't noticed. I asked Carson, "What are you going to do when Miss Chris runs out of green crayons?" He didn't even have a response. He face looked like he couldn't even believe that would be a possibility. Love this boy of mine. He's a keeper.
2 comments:
My family and I have spent a lot of time there. We were stationed (with the Army) an hour away from Tucson at Ft. Huachuca AZ. We loved it!! And miss it. Glad to have happened upon your blog.
I just realized that I never answered your question about where we got our bed. Its made by Stanley Furniture. Got it when we were members of Direct Buy, which you should NEVER join because they rip you off :)
Post a Comment