Happy December! Today we started our Christmas advent calendar and countdown to Christmas. Santa has sent this elf that Carson lovingly named, Jumpy, to our house for the holiday season. He is Santa's special helper and keeps an eye on kids in the Evans household. He reports each evening to the North Pole and finds a new place to hide each morning for the boys to find. As you can tell by the look on Carson's face he is captivated by his magic and says he wants to be really good because Jumpy is always watching and listening.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Introducting our elf, Jumpy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
my sister in law audrey brought us one of santa's elves too! {perhaps jumpy's twin?}.....ours is named jolly & i love him! my kids are so obedient when he's around. ;)
carson is adorable.
What a cute idea. Christmas for sure gets more and more fun as kids get bigger and more excited. Reagan, hopefully this year, won't be deathly scared of Santa.
So cute!! Hey I need your address for a christmas card. Email it to me at lmonroe.rn@gmail.com. Thanks!
I love Jumpy, I think next year I will have to get one. I do say he kinda looks a little creepy:)
Mackenzie talked me into getting one of those today! can you leave me your address? You're right, your boys are the cutest things ever.
Post a Comment