A cute friend of mine snapped some photos of the boys. Can you say darling? Seriously, how did I get so lucky. This picture makes me smile and laugh. Blake is striking his total GQ pose and looking all serious. He's got places to be. Hurry up and get these pictures done with already! Tanner is looking super chubby. Love those cheeks! How is he already five months old? Carson is holding up his baby brother, being such a great helper and looking absolutely sweet and handome in the process. He really is the sweetest and tenderhearted little boy I know. The minutes, days, weeks, months and years go by so quickly. I'm just enjoying this chapter of my life. Thanks to these three boys! Thursday, December 16, 2010
Oh how sweet!
A cute friend of mine snapped some photos of the boys. Can you say darling? Seriously, how did I get so lucky. This picture makes me smile and laugh. Blake is striking his total GQ pose and looking all serious. He's got places to be. Hurry up and get these pictures done with already! Tanner is looking super chubby. Love those cheeks! How is he already five months old? Carson is holding up his baby brother, being such a great helper and looking absolutely sweet and handome in the process. He really is the sweetest and tenderhearted little boy I know. The minutes, days, weeks, months and years go by so quickly. I'm just enjoying this chapter of my life. Thanks to these three boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh, my goodness! Look at those HANDSOME boys! ABSOLUTELY my favorite pictures of them!
Smiths
2812 McKinley Circle
Taylorsville, UT 84084
btw, you don't need to feel obligated to send us a card- I just think I should send them to everyone since I've done the hard work of writing the letter and getting pics taken :)
Gorgeous boys Lynsey! Such a great picture of all of them. So cute!
They are so handsome. What a gerat bunch you've got!
absolutely adorable lynsey...of course!
Post a Comment