Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Team Evans

The weather has been so nice that I decided to bust out some of the new summer clothes I just purchsed for the boys. I got each of them a pair of basketball shorts. Blake is still obsessed with balls. I should take a picture of him while he sleeps. He is completely surrounded by all sorts of balls. I saw these shirts and shorts and just had to get them. Carson put them on and started dancing around saying he loved how they felt. Carson loved that he and Tanner both had orange shorts and said they could be on the same team. He said Blake could be on a team with me because I was wearing blue jeans. For the most part these boys get along great. I am glad they will always have each other.
I love this picture because it's very typical of Tanner. He loves to watch whatever his big brothers are doing. Carson is very helpful with his brothers and Blake is well...Blake is two right now so we'll give him a break. He is quite the tease, loves to scream and scratch and yell, "Stop baby!" when Tanner is fussy. I still love him. Lots actually.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Lyns, thanks for being such an awesome blogger. I just love getting these updates. I wish we could freeze time! They are all getting so old. :( Count to my visit is on!!!

Sugarplum Boutique said...

Love the shorts! I wish I could just go buy some b-ball shorts and t-shirts for my boys........!!!! I mean my girls! ha