I look at this picture and am reminded how great it is to be a mom to this darling little boy. He has his moments of craziness, but I still love him to pieces!
lynsey, I can help you with your header once I am on my regular computer. we are inbetween states currently, and my computer is in boxes. I will be more than happy to help you once I get all situated. Lara
Finally! Some more pics. I had been checking your blog obsessively just waiting for updates. You certainly outdid yourself. I loved all of the pictures and videos and must say that I have the world's most adorable nephew. Thanks for raising the bar so high. I'm not sure Adam and I will be able to compete!! I cannot wait until August. Marci
6 comments:
Ok. . . so I have finally decided that it is "impossible" for him to get any cuter!!! I LOVE that pic.
lynsey,
I can help you with your header once I am on my regular computer. we are inbetween states currently, and my computer is in boxes. I will be more than happy to help you once I get all situated.
Lara
Finally! Some more pics. I had been checking your blog obsessively just waiting for updates. You certainly outdid yourself. I loved all of the pictures and videos and must say that I have the world's most adorable nephew. Thanks for raising the bar so high. I'm not sure Adam and I will be able to compete!! I cannot wait until August.
Marci
My next goal in life is to have Matt teach me how to take pictures. Just dreamy!
Carson needs to be a Baby Gap model!!
he's such the cutest little man i've ever seen! love the black & white! love him!
Post a Comment