Saturday, July 21, 2007
Man
Our blog would not be complete without mentioning Carson's latest attachment. He is so attached to this pool toy. He calls it his "man" and can't go anywhere without it. He sleeps with it, carries it around, has to have it close while he is eating, etc. Anytime I leave the house I ask myself if we have it just to avoid any freak outs later. Carson lost his man in the mall yesterday. I just about had a stroke when he started asking for it and I noticed it was gone. Everyone in Gymboree noticed the panic on my face and helped me look for it. Luckily the man was found minutes later. Also note...upon further inspection I think this is actually a woman pool toy. She's got long hair. Maybe if I noticed earlier Carson would be walking around saying "woman" which would make Matt happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So funny! Whatever makes them happy, right?!!
That's hilarious. I was just reading this article in a parenting magainze about how you should immeaditely by duplicates even triples of whatever your child's favorite toy is to alleviate any problems when the child loses it or it gets ruined, etc.
Hilarious! Such personality in that kid.
oh the randomality o' children. i love it. chloe is obsessed with this one shirt of mine. she'll sport it around the house all day/during naps/etc. random. gotta love 'em.
We just got back in town and boy was it fun to read the newest blogs at the Evans' house. I just love seeing pictures of my darling nephew. I hope he'll remember me and want to play with me in August. Or at the very least, I hope I don't bring him to the brink of tears on our first meeting. :)
And I have to add, the cabinets look incredible. Kudos to you guys on a job well done. If Adam and I ever have a house, I'm sure I'll need your coaching and tips. :)
Oh we know how this goes. Why do they always love the random things?
Isn't it so funny the things that make our children so happy! Usually a totally random object!
I love it! I am a sucker for my kids :)
BTW My kids started watching letter factory around middle to late 2's. Within a couple of months they have known the complete alphabet. You can buy it at Target. They have a whole series. I hope Carson loves it as much as my kids have :)
Post a Comment