As Dennis Prager would say the 4th of July is "the mother of all American holidays." We are so grateful to live in the USA! Here we are sporting our red, white and blue attire for a fireworks show. Sorry about the fuzzy picture, but you get the idea. Carson was absolutely mesmerized by the fireworks show. I don't think I've ever seen him sit that still for so long!


Me & my cute sister-in-law, Natalie. She is getting ready to head up to BYU and we are certainly going to miss her!
7 comments:
I love the family pic with the fireworks! So cool. I ended up not getting any in our 4th of July attire!
Happy 4th back.
Cute cute pictures. i love your blog...basically 'cause i'm obsessed with your son & his downright adorable-ness.
tell nat hi back! (:
Hey Guys,
I love your blog!! It sounds like you are all doing well!! The little man is getting so big, he is so cute! I love it! You need to add my blog! Love ya, shawna
Well, our 4th of July certainly wasn't the same here in Germany. The family pic is adorable. And the one of you and Natalie cracks me up- she's like a foot taller than you! Wish we could have been there...
It has definitely been too long since we have seen you guys! Your little guy is adorable!!
Love the firework picture! Too cute! Or as Audrey would say "cool"! It's her new word she says all the time!
Hey Lyns! I saw that you popped onto my blogsite right when I was getting onto yours! SO, I just wanted to say hi! You guys look so cute in your pictures! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment