Last Saturday I packed up all my stuff and headed to Scrapbooks, Etc. for Super Saturday Scrapfest - 12 hours of scrapbooking! I've missed the last two, so I was glad this one finally worked with my schedule. I went with my scrapbooking partner in crime, Kapri and then we sat with some of our favorite girls from the store - Laura, Sarah and Jenny. I set a goal of nine pages (don't laugh!) and count 'em folks...9 pages done! I feel like I never have much time to scrapbook, but LOVE when I do and always LOVE the final pages.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You really have outdone yourself. You are the Bazzil Queen! Do you make up these pages by yourself or do you get your inspiration elsewhere? I really am curious.
And...whoever took that picture of you and Matt is an amazing photographer. And that's a very cute house in the background. :)
Cute pages. I haven't even started Kennedy's scrapbook. Not a single page done and she is almost 7 months old.
great pages! i cant decide if i am going to do the scrapbook thing. you make me want to do it. so cute!
My only comment is that you are so creative it makes me look really really bad! I'm going to call my dad tonight and thank him for the lack of creativeness he has passed on to me! :)
Post a Comment