Apparently Matt's love of photography is rubbing off onto our son! Carson took these pictures of Matt the other day. He holds the camera up to his face, his finger searches for the button, he says cheese, then pushes the button and waits for the flash. Matt got it all on video.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've been waiting for you to comment on my blog for days. Thanks for finally getting to it. I have more pictures to post - I painted the wall behind the couch. AND I got my fabric for my curtains in. When do you want to come back and visit? I'm sad I'm missing scrap-o-rama - when is the next one. I might just fly down. :)
um, you're quite the photog cars! and cute house in the background lyns! super clean, i'm jealous of that @ the moment.
carson of course is just the cutest! we need to get together soon!!!!
so cute! katelyn has been into the same thing. too bad her pictures don't turn out as well. probably due to my cheap camera. :) i miss you! bytheway, thanks for calling me back the other day. i actually got everything taken care of. :) thanks!
Hey, could you have Matt send me some pics from the wedding/reception? We forgot our camera and I'm really wanting to have some.
I agree with the cute house comment. I am trying to decorate the apartment right now and have been obsessed with all the decorating sites, stores, etc!
comment number dos.
a. business? i'm so anxious to hear what fabulous thing you are up to. and of course i'll come to the launch par-tay.
b. could i hate you? i think not. i'll miss your smiling face this month, but seriously, no worries! if anyone understands busy schedules & crafty-budgets, it's me.
c. maybe i should re-emphasize how adorable your offspring is. carson, you are dang cute.
I'm waiting anxiously for you to post new pix...
Post a Comment