Carson has become quite the chatterbox in the past several weeks. I love when he comes up to me and says "hey mom" or when he asks for "fesfest" (breakfast). This is a video from our trip. Gail tells Carson to dig himself out and he happily responds with an "okay" and gets to it. It's hard to believe he will be two in a couple weeks.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay, that is histerical! Carson, you are a gem. I could listern to you talk all day long! So adorable!
he is still so stinking cute lyns! i love the beach pictures. yes, lets hang out soon. jason is probably going bear hunting this weekend, but after that...soon!!!
He is so cute! I love that he wasn't frustrated that he was stuck in the sand and just kept playing and digging. What a fun trip!
That is one cute boy!! I am so glad you got that on camera!
He is too cute! You'll have to come over more often and play! Carson needs a little more time with barretts and princess dress up! It was so fun to see you and talk!
I am impressed that he let you bury him in the sand in the first place. What a little cutie! I love all your beach pics. It looked like a way fun time!
Ok, I can't handle it when you post videos and pictures of Carson, because every time I see them I'm reminded how bad it stinks to be so far away. Grown-ups don't change that much in a short period of time! Does he still say "Aunt Farci?" That was a great trip...
man do we love this kid of yours! you always have GREAT stories to tell... and what good stories they are! saturday was a blast and we for sure need to hangout more often
Post a Comment