
No, no, Carson is not potty trained just yet. My sister Liza was watching Carson the other day and she is potty training her little boy Hunter. Carson watched and then copied whatever Hunter did. At least he has the hold your shirt up high routine so he doesn't get pee on it.
8 comments:
Owe the joys of potty training. Glad you aren't avoiding at least the thought of it! Carson is such a doll. It was fun to catch up on your blog. You are beautiful and I love the pic of you at the park. I seriously make the same look at Dave on picture #2o.
I love his face in this picture! Ok, so I decided to try to get Paige to potty train or at least become interested. I don't want 2 kids in diapers! So we pulled out the little potty too. Well, each time I'd put her on she sat for about 30 sec. then said "all done" Then about 2 min. later would potty in her big girl pants or poop! So I don't think she is quite ready yet. I might wait another couple months.
so cute! almost time! don't worry. they catch on quick.
He is seriously so stinkin' cute!!
Hilarious!!! He will learn soon enough. Awww. . . the things I have to look forward to! :)
Well, I'm still upset that you guys flew out the day we flew in. I guess I can enjoy looking at Carson, since I can't play with him until next week...Hope you guys are having fun in Utah.
He is so dang cute, I can't get over it! I'm sad you're out of town while Marci is here cuz Jack and Carson would sure have fun together.
Oh the joys that are ahead?!?! IT was fun to do lunch. We need to do it more often. Camden loved playing Carson. Let me when your free:)
Post a Comment