
Matt took this picture while we were at the park one day. I'm not sure what this look is I'm giving him...maybe I was trying to give him some sort of seductive look (ha ha), but I'm pretty sure it was a please stop taking pictures of me kind of look. Anyway, I'm being spotlighted in Relief Society on Sunday. They asked me to fill out a paper about me and then asked for a picture. Matt downloads all our photos to his computer at work so I emailed him and asked him to send me a picture of myself for the spotlight and THIS is what he sends me. I opened the file and chuckled out loud. No Matt, this isn't really the photo I was going for. This might be a little much for the Relief Society women who don't even know me seeing as how I've spent the last 3 1/2 years with the Young Women. Thanks for the laugh though. I'm glad you think I'm cute!
13 comments:
i think it's a great picture. seductive or not, i don't think i have ever looked good in a picture that i had a 'serious' look. by the way, i added you to my blog so i can look at it and not feel the guilt of 'wasting time looking at random blogs'. HA!
lol. That's hilarious that he picked that picture of you! People in your Relief Society might not think you are so friendly . ... Did you get released from Young Women?
that's a cute Lynsey look! :) Sorry I was a mean mom at Oregano's...Rome + no nap = mom with no patience.
Hilarious! I love this picture, but yeah it might be much for the ladies in the ward!
um, you are so pretty, first of all. second off, i want your hair. thirdly, that is a way funny story! the end.
Hey, what kind of camera does Matt use?
I think you look hot, but I know what you mean, that may not be the right pic for your spotlight. Carson is cute and all, but it is fun to see a picture of you too.
Well, I think you look so darn sexy in the photo, you would have made all the other ladies in RS feel bad. It's probably a good thing you didn't use it. :)
You shouldn't feel bad about that picture you are just letting everyone know how hot you are! I really do think it is a good picture.
Hey Lynsey! I also have to add that I love the pic! Doesn't your hubby always get those great "look" pics?! I am glad to see you found me! We definately have to do lunch. Ali is suppost to be calling me back to plan something, so we'll call you too! It would be great to catch up! Love your pics of your adorable family:) Jen
I think you should post more pics of yourself as well! I think you look rather seductive/model-like in that picture! All the women in RS will be so jealous!
you're beautiful!
love the picture! love "the look"! i sure hope this is the one you gave them for the spotlight! looking forward to our crazy all day scrap, in like four weeks.
Post a Comment