
We have been in Utah for my older brother's wedding since Thursday. The wedding was great and it was so much fun to see all my family. Carson has been such a trooper on this trip. Matt flew back home on Sunday, but Carson and I stayed for a few more days to visit some of my friends from the BYU days. We are having a great time, but miss Matt like crazy. Carson asks for Matt all day long and wouldn't even go to bed tonight until he could say goodnight to his daddy. We love you and miss you! We'll see you tomorrow in California! I will post more pictures of our trip once we are back home.
9 comments:
Honestly, he is way too cute!!! He just gets cuter and cuter in every picture! I'm sure Utah is beautiful. IT's always fun to visit! Then Cali??? Wow, you're the travelin' family! Have fun! Can't wait to see pics.
I just can't wait to see Carson tomorrow! Oh ya, I'm excited to see you too Lyns. Travel safe. :)
Um, hi model baby, how are you?
carson...could you be any cuter? man, you are just a doll. come visit me soon!
"Nome"
holy crap that kid is so yummy. i want to kiss him all over. what a stud! when you're missing your man... just think of kapri and her two weeks. then you can be happy. lol have fun in cali... can't wait to see you and some new pics. later
ok...so if i weren't a grandma, i would have to say this is the cutest pic i have ever seen. but, alas...i will have to say it is the second cutest pic i have ever seen!
Do you ever just think to yourself, I have the cutest kid in the world? You should!
What? No call? Am I not one of those BYU friends? Dave and I were out of town all week, but would have loved to see you.
Gotta love the faux hawk. He is rockin it!!
Post a Comment