Four years ago Matt and I got married. This picture was taken on our honeymoon. I don't know if it's possible, but I just love him more and more. Happy Anniversary Matt! I love you.
On another note, Ali & I are trying to get a hold of you and our phone #'s don't work. Ali emailed and we are going to meet for lunch tomorrow 8/9. Call, email or post us if you are available. If not, we'll HAVE TO plan another time:) Jen
dude, i heart bonding time, but i could go for shopping & a pedi! you deserve it girl! so do i! *wink*
oh, you would be so ashamed! i'm not even finished w/ new moon! i know, the blaspheme! don't worry, i'll hurry. the release of eclipse came fast! i was rationing my time with new moon & then august just snuck up on me! THE STRESS!! lol.
7 comments:
Congrats on the Anniversary:)
On another note, Ali & I are trying to get a hold of you and our phone #'s don't work. Ali emailed and we are going to meet for lunch tomorrow 8/9. Call, email or post us if you are available. If not, we'll HAVE TO plan another time:) Jen
happy anniversary to such a cute couple! that's exciting yos.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! You 2 look exactly the same as you do now! Cute!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
dude, i heart bonding time, but i could go for shopping & a pedi! you deserve it girl! so do i! *wink*
oh, you would be so ashamed! i'm not even finished w/ new moon! i know, the blaspheme! don't worry, i'll hurry. the release of eclipse came fast! i was rationing my time with new moon & then august just snuck up on me! THE STRESS!! lol.
Happy Anniversary! Time flies!
Post a Comment