Man... Look at that freakish foot in Carson's face. Lol! :0)
I had an absolute blast with you girls too. Kinda bummed that we'll have to wait until November. But, you know... I have Mondays off and there's almost ALWAYS an Open Lab on that day. So if you ever need a scrappin' buddy. You know how to reach me.
Hope you and your adorable little family have a great week Lyns!
5 comments:
Carson is so dang cute! IT is always so fun to have in come in the office with you each day. We have missed you guys the last week :)
Such cute pictures! Glad that you got back okay and had a great time! So much has happened since you left!
That picture on the bottom, the one with the cheese ball smile is so dang cute! Man, that kid must have gorgeous parents! :)
Love the sand pictures. Isn't that the best!!
Man... Look at that freakish foot in Carson's face. Lol! :0)
I had an absolute blast with you girls too. Kinda bummed that we'll have to wait until November. But, you know... I have Mondays off and there's almost ALWAYS an Open Lab on that day. So if you ever need a scrappin' buddy. You know how to reach me.
Hope you and your adorable little family have a great week Lyns!
Post a Comment