Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby Showers!

I think I can take a break from baby showers for awhile! A few of my friends from our ward are pregnant or just had a baby. We did a shower for my friend Marci last week. I borrowed these jars from Jessie and I filled them with diapers, baby toys and color coordinating suckers. It was a pretty cute centerpiece I must admit!


7 comments:

The Thompson's said...

They did turn out cute! I'm glad the shower was a success. I am home now so you can bring the jars by!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

those are so cute! i want to know where she got them from!!

Miller Family said...

Cute centerpieces! Love the new blog look. :)

The Cronin Family said...

Gosh Lynsey, you are so talented! I guess that's why I go to you when I need to pick out paint or decorate something. :)

Erica said...

so cute. I love those jars.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love the jars for decorations. I need to borrow that idea. I totally feel I need to take a break from baby showers too. In our ward the baby showers come in waves and somehow I am involved somehow in every one...it is so fun and I love to repay all of the people who throw them for me :) Good ideas...and I love the new blog!

Monroe Family said...

Love the cute centerpieces!!! I'm hosting a baby shower Thursday, I wish I was as creative as you!