Carson only gets a short nap on Sunday because we have to head to church. I went in to wake him up and this is what I found. That can't be comfortable.
i'm pretty sure that is the same crib clara has... and we just put it on the middle level and SO often she wakes up sitting in the corner with her legs hanging out, which makes her scream. apparently it's not going to get better as she gets older!
that is so funny...but yeah, looks totally uncomfortable. sorry i didn't call you yesterday...i forget about things when i feel like crap, and yesterday was one of those days. let me know when you do another order and i will get something!
11 comments:
i'm pretty sure that is the same crib clara has... and we just put it on the middle level and SO often she wakes up sitting in the corner with her legs hanging out, which makes her scream. apparently it's not going to get better as she gets older!
Oh, that is pretty sad. But he's out so it must not have hurt too bad. It's amazing the positions they get into!
Tate does the same thing except usually he wakes up crying because his chubby legs get stuck!!
I have pics just like that of Carter. I think it is so funny how they move all over the place while they sleep. He looks so cute.
Very cute! I think it's so funny how they can sleep in such weird positions. Maybe he wants a big boy bed. :)
That is hilarious!
that is so funny...but yeah, looks totally uncomfortable. sorry i didn't call you yesterday...i forget about things when i feel like crap, and yesterday was one of those days. let me know when you do another order and i will get something!
carson...you are da bomb..."you're welcome!"
Rome
at least he gets a sunday nap. i wish i could have one
Lol. . . that is too funny. Oh that boy always finds a way to put a smile on my face!
He is so funny! I'm sure if my kids did that they would wake up in a panic!
Post a Comment