Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scentsy

Okay, so I've started a new business. I NEVER thought I'd do anything like this, but once I saw these candles I couldn't help it. I love candles. I love my house to smell good. These candles are amazing. No flame, no smoke, no soot, tons of cute warmers to choose from AND 80 different scents. Leave your warmer going 24/7 and don't worry. I had a launch party last week and it was a huge success. Check these out and you won't be disappointed!! If you are interested I'd love for you to host a party. You can get FREE product and share this new product with your family and friends. You can go to my website www.scentsy.com/levans to read more and to check out the catalog.

9 comments:

Jacey said...

The next time you have a party let Nicole know so I can come with her!
Thanks!
Jacey Pobieglo

Rodela Family said...

Lynsey,
So Shanna Lillywhite sent me her blog a while back and thought I would check it out and found your link on there! I'm still trying to figure out how you know her. We were friends in junior high when I lived in Utah! Small world. Love the blog and your cute family - Kim Edwards

The Thompson's said...

I'm glad your party was a success! I am still interested in checking the products out. I'll have to call you.

OurHappyFamily said...

Are the scents strong? I LOVE candles but have a hard time finding ones that I like as much as Gold Canyon (strong scent, yummy scents, etc.). I want to know more about these!

Heather said...

YAY! I'M SO EXCITED to know there is finally someone who sells this! I am Nicole's cousin, Heather. I have been searching for months to find someone who sold scentsy products! I LOVE them! Nicole needs to have a party so I can come stock up for the holidays, I have the cinnamon peppermint (I think) right now and I really like it but I need a more "Fallish" scent.

angiedunn said...

I love that you'd feel cluttered with something under your bed. After visiting your beyond adorable house last week, I am determined to be a cleaner person. Honestly, I could have licked the floor/walls & not been worried at all. You are my hero.

angiedunn said...

PS...can't wait for my Scentsy to grace my home!!!

Anonymous said...

Well hello Evans!! How's the good old Windrift Ward! We actually miss that ward. It always takes a while to feel comfortable in a new ward. Anyway, we hope you guys are doing well. Carson is as cute as ever!! We are having baby #2 in April. I'll have to check out those candles.......

I Do Faces said...

I love these things, one of my friends mentioned them to me, that's also how I found your blog. I'm ordering one right now. And I will host a party sometime, I'll let you know.
luv, Tasia